I’m not ready to give up my electronic toys just yet, but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t plan ahead.
Where would you begin?
I’m heading to Balticon tonight and will ask my fellow attendees for their list of things to learn. As a place to start, I’ve come up with a few things try:
– how to identify if old cans of food have gone bad;
– how to make (and play) a cigar-box guitar;
– how to weave a fishing net from twine;
– how to make a candle and lantern;
– how to cook with that cardboard solar oven making the news recently;
I’ll be doing the research, giving each one a try, and reporting back on my progress, so let me know if there’s something you think I missed.
Keep it clean, folks. This info may one day save your life.